La Porte is the perfect backdrop for your special day. Whether you are planning a large wedding, or something small and simple - we have every venue and vendor to meet your needs.
The romance and history in La Porte finds its way into all aspects of saying "I Do"! From the beachfront views at Sylvan Beach to posing under the marquee at the old Port Theater we have the perfect spot for you to start the rest of your life!
SPECIAL INCENTIVE PLAN FOR BRIDES BOOKING HOTEL ROOM BLOCKS IN LA PORTE HOTELS!
Below you will find lists of all of the vendors local to La Porte that can help you plan your day! We have a special incentive plan for brides-to-be that will put money back in your pocket after your big day AND the more you spend locally the more we give you back! Click here for that plan but you can view it below!
- Sylvan Beach Pavilion - http://sylvan-beach-pavilion.com/
- Sylvan Beach Pavilion, located in La Porte’s historic Sylvan Beach Park on Galveston Bay, celebrates community values that generations of Harris County residents have associated with the Park. Social dancing, long a mainstay of the park, is celebrated in the pavilions design that features a 10,000 ft2 glass walled ballroom with a 3,600 ft2 circular dancefloor. Whether the ballroom is used for dancing, or for listening to a music venue, or to provide banquet seating with a breathtaking view, the pavilion can continue to provide for our community as it was originally designed. Pricepoint - $2500 - $5000
- The Gates on Main St - www.gatesonmain.com -
- Now open and booking events, The Gates on Main st. is the newest and only venue in the Historical Main St. of La Porte. With a Modern, Tuscan inspired venue just minutes away from Kemah, Baytown, Deer Park, Seabrook and Clear Lake Area. We are a full service venue with a capacity up to 250 guests. Price point - $2,500 – 6,500.
- The Battleship Texas - http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/battleship-texas
- Attention all military, history buffs, or just those who appreciate all that the TEXAS has done for our nation - this is the venue for you. An incredibly unique opportunity and one that you can only get here in La Porte. Get married underneath the old guns and Say I Do in the most unique and memorable way. Price point: Varies
- Five Points Plaza - http://www.ci.la-porte.tx.us/gov/parks/facility_rental/default.asp
- A free outdoor venue in a beautiful outdoor space at the end of Main St within walking distance of restaurants this is a great place to exchange vows. A romantic carriage ride down Main Street could bring in the bride and there's plenty of room for a large guest count! The City also has numerous other facilities for rent. You can find information regarding the rental of all City facilities on the link above!
- Lomax Arena - http://www.ci.la-porte.tx.us/gov/parks/facility_rental/default.asp
- Are you a couple who appreciates the rodeo life? This could be a pinterest bride's and photographers dream. Brand new arena and grounds are the perfect spot, with ample parking, to hold a country rustic wedding. Ride in on your horses and get married on the rodeo grounds. A unique wedding with tons of potential and a low price tag! Price Point - $150-200
- Houston Yacht Club* - www.houstonyachtclub.com/
With its historic clubhouse and a breathtaking view of Galveston Bay, the Houston Yacht Club offers a unique setting for special business and social occasions. Easy to reach from downtown Houston, our facility features four beautiful private rooms appropriate for small or large meetings or parties. (*Please note that while we are the nearest City to the Yacht Club and a perfect place to book your guests in hotels and to plan other aspects of your weekend - they are not physically addressed in La Porte so we can not include them on the incentive plan as a La Porte Venue!)
The Wyman House Bed & Breakfast - 2226 Sens Rd, 77571 http://www.wymanhousetexas.com/
Wyman House is a 1907 Victorian Painted Lady sitting on over two acres. Wyman House has been lovingly restored over the past 32 years by its current owners, Dean and Aleathea Wyman. They have created an elegant, yet comfortable, setting for their guests. Each room is furnished in period antiques and traditional furnishings, as well as with modern amenities. The entire house rental is available for intimate weddings, girlfriend get aways or group rentals. We also are available for showers, quinceaneras, Sweet 16s, or anniversary vow renewals. The parlor, sitting room and dining areas, as well as the spacious back decks and gardens, offer plenty of beautiful seating and the perfect setting for relaxing and socializing.
The Monument Inn - http://www.monumentinn.com/
For special events, the Monument Inn offers 6 professionally designed banquet rooms with a view! Our Staff is ready to serve any function, be it a breakfast or luncheon meeting, cocktail reception, awards banquet or a complete sit-down dinner. We offer complete banquet coordination, so just let us know what we can do to make your event special. There is a $200 deposit to hold a date for an event. They have 6 different rooms that can accommodate anywhere from 5 – 300+ guests. Cost is figured by the number of guests, ranging anywhere from $25 - $45 per person on average!
Star Ballroom at the Fairwood Plaza - www.facebook.com/starballroomlaporte
Our nice & beautiful ball room is ready for any occasion. Ample parking, beautiful bar area, wooden dance floor, entryway, and modern bathrooms. We have the perfect party hall for all occasions and it is spacious and affordable. Create your memory with your loved one today. Memories last forever, begin at Star Ballroom.
Contact information: Alex at 832-876-1200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR ROOM BLOCKS
AFFORDABLE HOTEL RATES IN LA PORTE
The City Of La Porte offers 13 hotels for bride's to book their room blocks at. Their websites, phone numbers, and capacity are listed on the Stay page of this site! Booking your room block for your guests ensures money back in your pocket through our incentive plan!
Catering/Rehearsal Dinner Options:
- Main 101 Grill & Bar (American) - Contact - Joe (Owner) - 281-470-8484
- Can also seat groups of 25-50
- Mainly Drinks (American) - Contact - 281-867-1700
- Average Pricing - $10 - $20 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 50
- Southern Komfort (Home Cooking)- Contact Dwayne(Owner) 281-867-9231/Dwayne@skktx.com
- Average Pricing - $8 - $20 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 40
- Monument Inn (Seafood & America) - Contact Ryan - 281-479-1521
- Average Pricing - $8-$10 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 100
- King's (BBQ) - Contact - 281-470-8358
- Average Price - $8-$10 per person
- El Ranchero (Mexican)- Contact - 281-471-7461
- Average Price - $6 - $10 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 20
- El Toro (Mexican) - Contact - 281-471-2958
- Average Price $6-$10 per person
- Gringo's (Mexican) - Contact - 281-470-7424
- Average Price $6-$10 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 50
- Tortilla's (Mexican) - Contact Jesus - 281-479-1710
- Average Price $10.75 per person
- Can also seat groups up to 150
- Bullritos (Mexican) - Contact - 281-842-7900
- Average Price $7-$10 per person
- Mama Mia's (Italian) - Contact - 281-479-4477
- Average Price $6 - $7 per person
- Can also seat up to 50