Market Address: 200 Block of Main Street, La Porte, TX 77571
Main Street Trade Days takes place the first Saturday of every month from 10am – 2pm in downtown La Porte! Enjoy a day out with friends while browsing antiques, collectibles, re-purposed furniture, and artisan vendors! Also, enjoy the many eclectic shops and eateries along Main Street!
We are seeking vendors that complement the vision we have for Trade Days which include: antiques, collectibles, re-purposed items and handmade items. Direct sales will not be a component at this event. If your items complement our vision, please fill out the application below.
We aim to keep the logistics simple. Please read the information below before applying to be a vendor at Main Street Trade Days:
- There will NOT be a fee to set up.
- Vendors must arrive no later than 9am to set up. Check-in is located at Junk Junkies, 208 W. Main Street. We ask that you remain at the event until 2pm but are welcome to stay until 5pm if you choose.
- Each vendor will be assigned a 12 x 12 space. Canopies will be allowed but you MUST have 25lbs per leg. If you are using a canopy you will be required to sign a waiver upon check-in. You will need to bring your own tables and displays; displays should be sturdy and wind resistant. Electricity will not be available. Your set up should not impede foot traffic along the sidewalks of Main Street. Each vendor is responsible for their own set up and breakdown including leaving your space clean and trash free.
- Pricing of goods sold at the event (and applicable taxes) is solely the responsibility of the vendor. Please bring adequate change to support your sales.
- Items must be displayed in a pleasing fashion.
- A restroom will be available at Junk Junkies for vendors only.
- If you commit but do not come to the event or communicate about your absence you will not be invited to future events.
- In the case of inclement weather the event will be cancelled by the organizer by email or phone. Bring plastic covers or tarps in the case of light rain.